Wednesday, May 9, 2007

SLC 1/2 Marathon


Well I did another 1/2 marathon! But this time I got to do it with April (my sister-in-law). It was so amazing to have her right there by me the whole time. We really kept each other going. I loved having a running buddy with me the whole time. We kicked butt too! We finished in 2:03 which is really good. I was so amazed with April. I have never run with her before so I had no idea I was teaming up with a pro! After the race we went to lunch and went and got massages, then crashed on the couches at the Bruderer house. We were laughed at frequently over the next few days because we hobbled so much! Our next race is May 19th. We are running the Ogden Marathon relay. So we will have a team of six people. Five people run 6 miles and the last person runs 3 miles. Our team is called the Cannon Crazies! It consists of me, April, my mom, my sister Kiersten, my sister-in-law Megan, and my step-sister Libby. It turned out to be an all girls race!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's impressive! It makes me want to get a bowl of ice cream and veg. out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Britta!! That's awesome. If you are still in Provo we should run sometime! I would love to train again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...