Friday, December 7, 2007

The REAL High School Musical


For those of you who don't know Disney's High School Musical was filmed at my high school. Amazing right? or not. But anyway East High decided to produce their own High School Musical to be performed at the very place where the movie was filmed. The play received national recognition, not so much for the quality of the play (sorry Erik, it would have been WAY better if you were the lead!) but simply because of the location. Erik played a part in East High's production and we went to see him. I love watching him on stage. For those of you who think you know him, think again. This kid can sing and dance with the best of them. My grandpa was getting such a kick out if it. He loved it.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!!! I can't believe I missed this....you have to let us know of any more productions Erik is in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...