Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Life With Ben


I am a little behind on blogging! My life has changed dramatically over the last three weeks! Duh! No sleep at night, attempted naps during the day, lots of diaper changes, and of course lots of feeding. My latest piece of advice is to fly your mother into town and hold her hostage for at least two weeks. If she lives in town present her with a fake ticket that commits her to helping you. I know I would have not survived the first few weeks without my mother! I will post more regularly again I promise! But for now this will have to do.

3 comments:

  1. OH, I feel like I wanna cry! He's so precious! Thanks for sharing more pictures. And I agree about the "flying your mother out to help" part. I've been lucky to have my mom help with both my girls in the time after they were born. Lifesaver!! Wishing I could help you out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kid! I'm glad you're surviving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter,

    Good job teaching your son about basketball. Baby boys get so much "girl time" with mom during the day that it's important to play with dump trucks, play Xbox, and watch basketball. He's probably not up to having root beer and donuts yet, but that time will come. And that's when Uncle Ben will come into town for a boys' night out with Little Ben and Daddy Scott.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...