Sunday, April 13, 2008

We Made It To Church!



Scott and I decided to brave our ward today. We just went to sacrament meeting to test our abilities and Ben's tolerance. We started getting ready around 9:30 am and got out the door at around 12:45. Not bad for rookie parents! Luckily we were able to find seats just in time. For those of you who don't know our ward is gigantic!! We just barely split in January but we are bursting at the seams with over 600 people in a smaller ward house. We had to use the Relief Society room as an overflow for sacrament meeting today. Crazy.

So I get a little camera crazy with Ben. Here are two of my favorites from this morning.

2 comments:

  1. I love that B&W picture! What pretty eyes he has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Ben is so cute.. I wish I had your picture taking talent Britta! Hey send me your e-mail, so I can send you an invite to our blog. We've gone Private. Plus I'd love to hear how your doing with the whole "new mommy" business.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...