Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 2, 11:32 pm


Day two of what you ask? Crying it out of course! My darling Benjamin has a case of being over-loved. You see he thinks he needs to be held in order to sleep. Very bad news for the mommy who has to do the nights all by herself while daddy is out getting the bacon. So I made the executive decision that this week Ben is going to learn how to sleep. I feel like a horrible mommy sitting here listening to him cry. He has now been crying for about two hours (Don't worry I have gone in to comfort him in 15 minute intervals). It is looking like mom might be doing the night shift too. Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. oh I had to do that... you will be so happy though after a few days and he gets it so you both get more sleep :) he is so super cute by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so so sorry! Hang in there, friend. If I lived closer I'd come and help you out and bring some ice cream to drown your sorrows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...