Monday, September 15, 2008

SIX MONTHS!!





18.5 lbs and 27 inches!

Holy cow!! Time has gone by SO fast! I can't believe how much my little man has grown up! My only regret is that I haven't taken more pictures and video of Ben. I am going to try to do a better job with that. He is still very into his toes. He sits up all by himself and detests any kind of a recline position while he is awake. He has finally learned to roll over, but for one purpose only: escaping tummy time (aka tummy torture). He has learned to love solid foods and will pretty much eat anything at this point. Nights are better he gets up 1-2 times a night, unless he is having a tummy issue. He laughs and giggles all the time and is the biggest flirt you have ever met when we go shopping.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Ben is the cutest baby ever!!! I'm so glad I get to be the little guy's aunt! He is getting so big, I wish I was closer so I could see him more:( Anyway I miss you guys so much, I hope all is well!

    Love
    Kiersten

    PS His eyes are so blue, the middle picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! What a stud! He's so freakin cute! You really need to post more pictures because I just can't get enough of him. And...I hope you realize you've got a cute little chunk on your hands! What a big boy at 18lbs! You're obviously doing something right! And I love hearing about Ben's cute little personality. I'm also glad to hear you AND Ben are sleeping more. Here's to more peaceful nights and less tummy torture time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! HE IS ADORABLE!!! I love looking at him! But especially playing with him!;) THank you for always posting cute pictures Britta! You are amazing!! haha I loved that last comment....hmmmm I wonder where he could have ever got that from!;).....like father like son! I love It!!!! I LOVE YOU BRUDERER FAMILY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AGREE! HE is SOO ADORABLE!!! I love seeing pictures of him! Thank you for posting them Britta you are Awesome!!! haha I loved that last sentence...I wonder where ever he could have inherited that personality trait from?;)....like father like son!;) I bet he gets all the ladies too! Those blue eyes are Incredible! Sure love you guys! hope to see you soon!
    Love
    Ambie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh he is adorable! I'm lovin' those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling darling boy. we need to do a girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome little chunker! I think Ben and Linc would be great friends. Maybe they can meet someday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...