Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ben Update . . .

Here are some of the hilarious things that Ben has been up to lately

This is Ben's "Engineer Face." He is always trying to figure things out. We call it his engineer face because we believe he is following in his dad and grandpa's footsteps already.
I had a quesadilla the other day for lunch and Ben was very angry he didn't have one. So I gave him part of mine (complete with spicy taco sauce, Thanks Davis). And he devoured it! I couldn't believe it.

I was chopping up broccoli for dinner the other night and when I was finished I noticed the broccoli stalk was missing. I looked up and Ben had it jammed in his mouth and he was going to town!! I laughed so hard because the only other person I know who likes to eat the stalk is Grandma Linda! (Sorry about the end of the video, I realized I was so distracted by Ben that dinner was boiling over!)


Ben has been SO into other kids lately. Everytime he sees a big kid running around he goes ballistic! It is so funny. He tries so hard to get their attention. My friend Kim has a beautiful little girl named Jane and we go play with them whenever we can. This last time Ben and Jane had a scream off! It was hilarious. Ben launched into his usual screaming spell just to show off his voice, and when Jane responded with her own voice Ben was shocked! So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...