Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas Favorite Moments

So I decided that to give the Christmas post its full glory, would take me almost a lifetime to complete. So I am now just posting highlights because let's face it, it is February already and Ben is doing hilarious things right now that I really want to show off. But don't worry I will still post my latest attempts at "photography" from S. Congress Street sometime soon.

This is what happened when someone else tried to hold Ben while I was around. Total meltdown.

Yeah for boats!


Ben really really did like swinging . . . the second time around.

Ben loved presents. Sally was such a great helper. She showed Ben how Ollie the pig oinked.

Ben and Weston in their big boy jammies. Wow. This was as close to still and happy and it got for the two of them at bedtime.

Cooking with Grandma!

Tutus for the nieces. Made by yours truly!

Ben thought the back massager was best used for tickle torture!

3 comments:

  1. Beastie! That photo of you and Ben is GORGEOUS! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there when you made those Tutus! They look so cute on the girls. Love the cute picture of you and Ben on the boat. What a doll (Ben's pretty cute too haha)! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you for updating! I really loved seeing your photos from Christmas, although it made me want to cry all over again for losing my camera. I just have to keep reminding myself that they are going to send me pictures. What a great Christmas - I'm so glad we were all there together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...