Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ode to halloween


For those of you who don't know. I seriously LOVE Halloween. The costumes, the candy, the parties, the creepy decor. Just love it. We had another Halloween party at our house this year and it was a blast. I couldn't resist Ben's costume (but I don't think I will ever be able to resist him). He walks around the house saying "ARGH" and holding his hand up like a pirate. Darling.


Off to battle!

Pirate Ben suffered a humiliating defeat!

My Halloween treats!! Witchy cupcakes and HOMEMADE lollipops! Thank you Martha Stewart!

Ben begging candy off his favorite person in the whole world: Uncle Jason.

3 comments:

  1. britta he is getting so big! happy birthday to you on friday:)
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes AND the lollipops!! And those cute little witches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures of Ben! I love your homemade lollipops and cupcakes too.
    What are you doing for your birthday?

    P.S. I took those pictures on 400 W. and around 700 S. and 800 S. I'm always up for searching for locations. Anytime you wanna go on a drive we should see if there are any places close to us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...