Friday, February 12, 2010

highlights of the last bit of our lives



Ben is obsessed with Wall-e but my mother has forbidden me to purchase it for our house because she wants him to have something he loves at her house. So one day Ben was relentless in his pleading for Wall-e. I found some clips on You Tube. He stayed right there for 30 minutes begging to watch them over and over and over!

This year I learned how to make homemade chocolates from my Grandma Myrna! Wowza! It is intense! It takes her a couple of weeks to get them prepped before they are even dipped! She is amazing. These chocolates are unreal. Seriously. I got to be the official dipper this year. It was so much fun!! I am a self proclaimed chocoholic and this is as close as I will ever get to rolling in it! I loved every single second, not to mention all of the snitching. (The pictures from this will require a secondary post!)

Ben has found another uncle to drag around! Davis! Ben fell in love with Davis over Christmas. He still calls him on his toy cell phone all the time. So cute!

Who doesn't like sledding? Especially when you have sled dogs to pull you up and down the hill and someone to snuggle with. Ben doesn't know how good he has it to have all these people tote him around and love him and do whatever he feels like! What a life!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I ever told you thank you for the chocolates. I was ubber (is that a word?)impressed Britta! If Scott hadn't told us I would have never known they weren't from the store.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...