Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween party!

 i love halloween cupcakes. . . obviously!
 eyeballs dipped in blood can be quite delicious too.
 the bruderer crew!
 amber: finding nemo (you had to be there), april: bumblebee, sally: mermaid, adri: duck (aka duckaholic)
 steve: indiana jones, michelle: miriam, calvin: dumbo, sally: mermaid, weston: lightning mcqueen, adri: duck

 kara and grant: windblown . . . awesome
 jason: mob boss, scott: construction worker, ben: football superstar
 wait a minute . . . since when do football players have tommy guns?

 britta: witch, cole: skeleton
 eating fingers and eyeballs
all the girls with grandma fowler!

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! I love your Halloween parties!!! I am so jealous, I wish I could have been there!! I love the decor! And you and Cole are so cute!! You look awesome and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...