Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DIY Family Pictures

 I really wanted some cute pictures of the boys that I could send out for Christmas cards this year. So the plan was to get the boys dressed and take them over to Soda Row, but then I thought. Why not do the whole family? Scott and I have clothes to match the boys! But then who to take a photo of all of us? Que my awesome neighbor Tahnie Roska! She came over with only five minutes notice and took some cute ones of all of us which was so lucky because a cute shot of the boys together was SO not happening today!




 This is what the reset of the pictures that I didn't post look like. Seriously.








2 comments:

  1. Seriously in love with your family. Cutest pictures ever. I want to kidnap your boys. I love you guys so much and smile every time i look at this stinkin blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm so happy to do whatever for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...