Sneak peeks, helpful highlights & more! ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
|
|
|
|
|
Hi there Britta!
We hope you are enjoying your week so far! Here's what's new this week at Clever Poppy.
In today's email:
Our newest Halloween kit
Another sneak peek at our trick or treat bags
Helpful highlights include tips for trimming fabric
Maker spotlight: Kelly's watercolor projects
In our world: Travelling around the UK
|
|
|
|
|
This week we released the newest addition to our Purrfect series and we are over the moon by how popular this pattern has been already!
Purrfect Pumpkin is full of Halloween charm with a touch of mischief from our resident black cat π⬛
It makes for a magical piece to display in your home during the spooky season.
|
|
We couldn't resist sharing another sneak peek of our upcoming trick or treat bags with you. We just know you are going to absolute love these.
Keep an eye out on your inbox, these are launching very soon.... π¬
|
|
This week, our Embroidery for Beginners Facebook group has been buzzing with creativity. Here are some of the highlights:
Have you ever wanted to personalize a bag? Take inspiration from Sharon's latest project here.
Want to see what everyone's favorite embroidery accessories are? Read through the comments on Felicia's post here.
Looking for tips on how to trim your fabric more neat? Check out the advice on Lindsey's post here.
Kimberly finished her latest project with a Halloween themed frame. Take a look here.
|
|
Plus, tons of other inspiring posts are waiting for you...
|
|
|
|
|
This week, Makers Academy Member Kelly shared her first 2 watercolor projects and they look fantastic!
She said: "I haven’t painted in 3 years since my anxiety got the better of me. Even then, it was acrylic on canvas. so when I picked happy otters without looking at HOW it was done, I was surprised when instructions included water colors - you know, the ones we all used in elementary school lol. I’m glad I stuck with it, and I absolutely LOVED it. I then went rogue with the flora the cat and modeled it after my own. I love them!! So proud of my work and will probably keep incorporating the water color!!
|
|
|
|
|
I'm currently taking some well-earned family time, travelling around the UK (how lucky?!). I did a big push on project work beforehand, so I could switch off as much as possible. I am so grateful to Bess and Jaycee for keeping everything rolling while I'm away. I genuinely have the best team. πΈ
On the work front, I’m thrilled to see how popular our new halloween kits have been - I don’t think they’re going to last long on the shelves. And behind the scenes, the video experiences for our next few Halloween launches are coming together beautifully - new trick or treat bags and kitchen towels that are going to be so fun to stitch. π
And the big one - our Advent Calendar launch is just around the corner! We'll be sharing all the details very soon about how to get your hands on one. Numbers are limited so you'll want to keep a close eye on your inbox. π
A bunch of our team - me, Bess, Jaycee, Amy and Lauren - have also been putting our heads together lately about how we level up for you on social media. More tutorials, more behind the scenes, more genuinely helpful content. We're excited about what's coming!
Have a wonderful week and happy stitching! πͺ‘✨
|
|
|
|
|
Don't want to hear from us? Unsubscribe.Clever Poppy Ltd | Auckland, New Zealand
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment