Friday, June 15, 2007

A New Job!!!


Today I, Britta, got a job offer to be the studio manager for Silver Pelican Photography! Hooray!! This is as close to a dream job as it gets for me! I will be making appointments / calendaring, taking care of customers, viewing appointments, wedding consultations, sales, phones, advertising, studio management, front-desk, re-touching, and associate photographer. I will be able to have my hand in almost everything that goes on there! I am so excited!! As an associate photographer I will be first in line on shoots after the full time photographers! And I will receive a commission off of the shoots and print orders I am involved in! Silver Pelican Photography is located in Salt Lake in Foothill Village! Check out their website: www.silverpelicanphotography.com. Hopefully I will be on there very soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. Britta- Hello! This is Liz Hammer Evans your old photo friend from high school. I'm happy you have a blog. It is so cool to see how far you have gone with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Britta!! You will be an awesome assest to the studio! That kind of experience is priceless. It sounds like the type of job that you will love going to every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That sounds so exciting! I hope it all goes well! I love that you have a blog- we need to get more of our friends to do one! Good luck with the new job! Love ya!
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Britta congrats! I'm so excited for you! Today I was in the grocery store and I Gredtel kept swaying side to side and saying "why". Then I realized the background music was "WHhhhy Georgia Whhhy!!" I totally had flashbacks of driving around with you in Provo, trying to escape our crazy apartment and singing along! I miss your guts! (and apparantly so does Gredtel)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm blog stalking from Catherine's blog! Congrats on the new job and all of your fun news (you guys have had a lot of change recently!) I love Silver Pelican and I'm happy you'll be working there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...