Thursday, September 20, 2007

15 Weeks



Well, I figure that it is about time for a pregnancy update. I am now 15 weeks pregnant. I really am beginning to show a little. But Scott and I are really the only ones who can tell (except for sneaky Angela at my work! She busted me this week as being pregnant!). Last week at my second prenatal appointment Scott and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat! That was amazing! I was so glad that Scott was there with me! The heartbeat sounded like a strange techno ocean wave. Scott kept trying to mimic the sound the whole way home. He got pretty good too. My next appointment is in three weeks and hopefully we will find out if we are having a boy or girl. So get your bets in soon! Luckily by now my morning sickness has gone away. No more strange tummy business. Now I am just left with headaches and exhaustion. But it will be worth it in the end!

5 comments:

  1. You need to post a sideways picture - then maybe if we look really hard and enlarge it really big we'll be able to see something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter!!! you're havin a BABY!!!?

    That's awesome! How you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you having spaghetti? Because I think I see Prego!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come now, Britta! You're way past 15 weeks now! I'm dying to see what your growing belly looks like now and to hear what you're having!! Update, please!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...