Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pet Peeve

So I am now "back at work" and lucky for me I have an awesome schedule, whenever I want and whenever the studio needs me. It is so nice because I don't have to be away from Ben and Scott for a long time, but I can come in and shoot and get paid hourly plus commission. When I do come into the studio to do sittings and whatnot I am usually only here for a few hours. The crap-0-la pet peeve part of the deal is that I have been working Saturdays lately and people think it is hilarious to just NOT SHOW UP FOR THEIR APPOINTMENTS!!! ARGH! I wouldn't be so frustrated if I had to be here all day, but when I came in for only 2 hours today and my sitting doesn't return my confirmation call, doesn't call to cancel/reschedule and then just plain doesn't show up it just wastes my life. Sure I still am getting paid for the hour that I was here, but it really really isn't worth my time to find a babysitter, drive in to Salt Lake, and waste gas just to sit around for nobody to come. ARGH!! Plus I would venture that my hourly pay today barely covers my gas for today. Why can't people just let us know they aren't coming??!?!?!?!?!? Is it really that hard?

3 comments:

  1. Let's just say...I know what you are talking about! I have no idea what happened to common courtesy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGH is right.... that is so frustrating! But, it's great that you have so much flexibility with something that pays and is so fulfilling for you! Your lil' Ben is SO SO cute... I wish we lived closer too. It would fun to hang out and be "moms" together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to work this weekend do you? Cause if you do, you might have 5 extra people in your studio harassing you since we just can't wait to see you! I can just tell that Weston can't wait to meet Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...