Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nine Months Old!!





How did he get so big and grown up so fast?! I have tried to memorize him every day to make sure I don't miss anything, but it feels like I have missed it all!! Every day he is becoming more of a little boy and less like my little baby. He is so funny right now. Some of his favorite things to do are kick and scream with dad, anything involving water, splashing in the bath, eating broccoli stalks and quesadillas, talking on the cell phone, pulling all the magazines off of the coffee table, picking up very tiny objects, singing in the car, playing the piano, and being attached to his mother. He has always been a momma's boy, but lately he has taken it to a new level! Nobody except mom is okay. Which is wonderful and horrible at the same time.

6 comments:

  1. those pics are darling! i am indesperate need of some of jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute photos of Ben! Love the outfit too. Is that in your house? I need to come see it and get inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos as usual. I CAN'T WAIT to see my nephew in just a little over a week! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what a good looking outfit. It fits him at the right time and everything. I bet you didn't expect that to fit so quickly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...