Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter!



(sorry i look a little scary in this photo, but Ben looks so cute!!)

Looking back, I didn't take as many photos as I had hoped. I didn't take any formal Easter pics of Ben in his cute church clothes, I guess I will have to fake it down the road or something. But we did have a wonderful Easter. Our house was full of family and friends. The Easter bunny dropped off a basket for everyone. We had a delicious salmon and chicken dinner with strawberry shortcakes and mexican hot chocolate cupcakes for dessert (like the candy wasn't enough!) Ben loved the bunny from Grandma Cannon and the race cars the Easter bunny brought him. What a fun day!


1 comment:

  1. Britta...i love all your pictures you take of Ben. BUT the one above of just you and him, I. LOVE. IT. I just want to give him a big squeeze!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...