Saturday, July 4, 2009

digital devastation . . .

so i was going to post some more fun lake powell pictures tonight, but i have fallen victim to a digital catastrophe. i have lost all of my pictures that i took on the trip with my professional camera. (michelle i am deeply feeling your pain from christmas. linda i am so so so sorry.) i am sick to my stomach. i can't believe it! i am always so crazy about triple checking everything. i guess it was bound to happen sometime. sucks to be me. luckily i still have the pictures from my point and shoot. but i am so depressed about losing those other files!! as you can see from the previous post there was some really good stuff yet to come! DANG IT!!!

4 comments:

  1. That really sucks! I am sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh!!! NOOOOooo!! That happened to me once. We lost a bunch of pictures from our trip to Paris...I was sooooo sad. I bet you had some great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it can happen to you, it can happen to anyone---which is a good reminder me to me that I should at least start thinking about backing up my pictures. I am not good at backing them up! Love the pictures you did post though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I know your pain all too well. I did this on all my honeymoon pictures. uhhh I still feel sick about it. One good thing though, husband promised to take me back on our 5 year anniversary (ooo next year!) to try to "re-take" them, but they will just never be the same :(. They will be of different memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...