Friday, February 25, 2011

look what i can do!

 i can roll over!! all by myself! you can't make me stay on my tummy anymore!
 i can grab my toes! and anything else i can get my tiny paws on.
five months have gone by so so so fast. 
i feel like a broken record, but seriously, how on earth is cole so big already? i can't believe it. i love watching him grow up, but it breaks my heart at the same time. my baby is disappearing! he is so incredibly sweet and easy to love. i would just sit and snuggle him all day if i could. if i didn't have ben begging me to go play i would probably hold cole all through his naps. every time he wakes up he is bigger! he is starting to test out solids and it is hilarious. i hate to admit that his first solid was not the prescribed rice cereal, but a french fry. and guess what? he loved it. he kept grabbing my hand to shove it back in his mouth!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Cole is already 5 months! I haven't seen you in so long! I miss you! Let's get together one day so I can squeeze this cute new baby of yours!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...