Saturday, February 19, 2011

my hero

well, of course ben came and crawled in bed with scott and i, for the millionth time. and of course he woke up when cole woke up to eat at five am. why wouldn't he. he also had to sit right next to me while i fed and rocked cole just to make sure i could hear he constant pleading to "put cole-y away in his crib" and come lay by him. so it took me forever to get cole settled down because he kept hearing ben and wanting to play.
when we finally made it back to my bed. scott was just getting ready to leave for work. he came over to give us kisses before he left. as he bent over ben, ben put his arm over me and said, "i take care of mommy. i her super hero. i take care a her daddy." i melted and all previous offenses were forgotten.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I just started crying...he is adorable! He is the best, and such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, can he be any sweeter??? I'm all teary and in love with these boys of yours, Britta! Keep these posts coming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...