Thursday, April 7, 2022

Q&A:🤔Are you too busy?

I know you have questions and uncertainties
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

I know you have questions and uncertainties about joining the Maker's Academy….and I'd love to help you resolve them!

Q: Am I too busy to join the Maker's Academy?

A: Oh man, I can totally relate and understand what it's like to be so busy you barely have any time for yourself, let alone learning a new skill!

If you're busy and overwhelmed it probably means you're exactly the kind of person who will benefit from the Maker's Academy! 

The Maker's Academy is the perfect excuse to carve out some much needed me-time in your life.

Plus you have 24/7 access to all the content as long as you are a member, so you can take it at your own pace.

Lots of our members are juggling young kids with everything else life throws at us, and they find the pace of learning fits just fine with their busy lifestyles. 

Q: It looks to hard, I don't think I'm creative enough?

A: Seriously, I really REALLY don't want that to hold you back!

Most of my members are total newbies when they start learning the crafts I teach.  And I am constantly blown away by what they achieve!

We have an incredibly supportive FB group where you can ask questions.

Plus I have designed the course so it's bite sized chunks, that you work through at your own pace, without getting overwhelmed.

I pretty much hold your hand every step of the way!

I get told a lot that I am a great teacher, and if you look at some feedback from my members below, I think you will have so much confidence that you can do it!

Q: How much time do I need to commit?

A: This will depend on your pace and whether you sit down to craft in longer sessions or short bite-sized chunks.

But overall each of the foundations courses will take you about 6-8 hours total (from starting to finishing your first pattern).

Each pattern after that will probably be a bit quicker.

So plan to set aside a couple of hours each week for the course.

And I think it will help if you give yourself a couple of uninterrupted (ha!) hours for your very first session as you learn the ropes.

Q: But can't I just learn on YouTube or Pinterest?

A: Hmmmm…you can try, and if you search long enough you might find some great resources!

But let me tell you why the Maker's Academy is different and why you need it in your life: SOCIAL LEARNING BABY!

We are all social learners at heart.

As a member you get to be part of a focused-group of like-minded women who want the same thing as you!

That is even more important in weird times like these.

I get SO much feedback from members about how being a part of this group has done wonders for their mindset, and they love the supportive community.

Q: Why should I join today?

A: So many reasons, where do I start?!

  • We won't be opening the doors again to new members for 3-4 months.  This allows me to completely focus on my members instead of constantly marketing all the time.
  • If you join for this intake, you will remain at the current pricing as long as you are a member of good standing (for future intakes the price will go up due to more content and value)
  • Because life is too short to waste time when you could be having so much fun right?

Are you feeling it?  If you think you deserve all the amazing things this membership will bring to your life for just $29/month, then join us here.

JOIN TODAY

Q: Do I have to be on Facebook to be a member?

A: Not at all.

All of the Maker's Academy courses are available online through our website. And we always email any important messages directly to our members.

We do however recommend you join our private members only Facebook group, because it's such a wonderful way to keep you motivated and supported!

So if Facebook is not your thing (I get it), that's totally cool, we will make sure you don't miss out on any key info.

But we encourage you to join the group if you can.

Q: What about supplies are they included?

A: As a member of the Maker's Academy you'll get access to all the digital content, patterns guides, technique tutorials, Q&A sessions and private facebook group. 

The supplies are not included and you'll need to source these yourself, either through the Clever Poppy Shop (where you'll get a great Maker's Academy Member Discount) or through an alternative supplier.

Q: Do I have to watch it Live?

A: Nope!

The Maker's Academy is designed so that all the guides and videos are at your fingertips online, whenever you want to do some crafting.

Plus you can download the guides.

We will do some live sessions making our projects together (they are going to be awesome!), but these will be more of a bonus rather than something you must attend (plus there will always be replays).

Q: What does it cost?

A: It's $29 NZD monthly, or $290 annually (get 2 months FREE).

As I'll be adding more and more value each month, next time I open the doors the price will be going up but you will retain your pricing for as long as you are a member of good standing.

Q: What if I want to cancel?

A: It's all good, we know life can change!

You can cancel at any time, and your membership will terminate on your next rollover date (i.e. the date that your next payment was due). 

So if you're on the monthly membership and choose to cancel, your membership will end 30 days from your last payment. Easy peasy.

I WANT TO JOIN BEFORE THE DOORS CLOSE

If you still have questions, just hit reply and ask I'm more than happy to help!

See you inside the Maker's Academy!

Julie xx.

PSSSTTT...... Check out what some of my members have been creating...

TAKE ME TO THE MAKER'S ACADEMY
Facebook
 
Instagram
 
Pinterest
 
Youtube

 

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.

Clever Poppy Ltd
39 Woodside Ave Northcote, Auckland 0627

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...