I feel so lucky to have found my way onto the Clever Poppy team, and I’m so excited to see what this next year has in store!
We’re also finally releasing a product that feels like it’s been in the works for AGES - the Personalized Mini Hoop Ornaments!
I’ve had so much fun working on these and filming the video experiences, and I’m so excited that we can finally share them with you. They are seriously SO much fun to stitch, and I have a feeling you’re going to want to make one for everyone you know!
And now we’re already looking ahead to next year! I’ve been working on plans, patterns, and lots of new ideas, and man, there’s never a dull moment around here. We’re always thinking about how we can make things better for our members and how we can continue to serve our amazing community of stitchers. There’s lots to look forward to, and I can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on!
Happy stitching,
|
No comments:
Post a Comment