Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby Package




Grandma and Grandpa Bruderer sent us and our future baby a love gift!! It was such a lovely surprise to find a big package in our mailbox from Texas! We got two amazing baby books to read to our little ones and teach them all of the animal sounds that grandma wants them to learn. Included in the package was a pair of awesome maternity pants for me! And yes I have worn them already, I wore them for a whole day and they are amazingly comfortable! Thanks grandparents!


2 comments:

  1. you are the most stylish mama i ever did see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo! Those are high quality maternity jeans! I'm jealous! How fun to get little presents. I'm getting all giddy for you! And...do I even need to mention how adorable you are???

    Happy Anniversary...some bridesmaid I am! sheesh. Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...