Monday, August 27, 2007

Hike to the Y




In all the years that Scott and I were in Provo we had never hiked to the Y. So the lot of us decided to make an adventure of it. Kara, Amber, Scott and I made the long trek uphill. It was a lot farther and a lot steeper than I thought it would be. But it was so fun to have all of us together. The actual Y on the hill is gigantic!! HUGE!! I have no idea how they did it! It looks like the surface of the moon. We did our hike at night at with flashlights. We sat up on the Y trying to find different locations across the valley. It was a lot of fun until we found huge spiders crawling around!!! Time to go!

1 comment:

  1. You've gotta be kidding!!! No way!! I really just don't believe that you never hiked the Y??? I must have hiked it 5 times while we lived together!!! You and Scotty were just to "busy" I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...