Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Secret Is Out . . .



A baby Bruderer is on the way!! (well another baby bruderer, congrats to Steve and Michelle as well!) I am due on March 10, 2008!! Which makes me about 11 weeks pregnant. I haven't been very sick up until the last week or so. I have really learned what morning sickness is. No puking, but the constant stomach ache and nausea are really starting to get to me. Scott has been such a trooper the last week. He has been faithfully waiting on me hand and foot. What a guy! I completely crash on the weekends. I am still working full time and plan to keep working through my pregnancy as my health permits. I haven't announced it to my work yet. I am still working up the courage. I had my first OBGYN appointment last Monday. I got to see our little baby inside me and watch it's heart beat. It was amazing. It started to make it real that there really is life inside me. I am so excited to be a mom!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You two will be the cutest darn parents out there!! I was very excited to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britta this is Liz again! I am so excited for you! I am due in February. Our little ones will be the same age. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HURRAY!!! I am so excited for you! Our babies will only be 7 months apart...Congratulations....good luck with the morning sickness...I had to make sure I always had something in my stomach even though I didn't feel like it...it always made me feel better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you two! I really liked the announcement.

    Hang in there Britta....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congrats. I think I owe Lexi $5 because I thought Nick and E-lisa would come from behind to beat you guys to the punch. It was $5 well spent for two reasons #1 - her money is also my money anyway and #2 - We're excited to be friendaunt and frienduncle to the little one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...