Friday, January 11, 2008

We are Alive!!!

Sorry to all who visit our page. I am VERY behind on my blogging. New updates are on the way I promise. I have been stranded at my mother's house which means I have about the same internet accessibility as the cavemen. It takes WAY too long to upload any kind of photo.
I am happy to report that all is well at the Bruderer household. We are still trying to move in and decorate and make our place feel like home. I admit that I am making it near impossible. I can't make decisions at all when it comes to decorating, I am completely lost. Scott has moved back to day shift, so he has joined the living again! Everything is still going well with the pregnancy. Dr. Larkin says everything looks great and normal which is SO relieving. Baby is quite the mover. My ribs rarely get a break. He moves around all the time including all hours of the night so mom doesn't get much sleep. The belly is getting bigger! Finally!

3 comments:

  1. Bigger, huh? Show us some proof! I wanna see some pictures of my cute Prego Britsta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you're still alive! :) I haven't seen you in ages - we really need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez Britta. It's like I never talk to you anymore.

    Haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...