Thursday, February 28, 2008

Friends and Bellies


Today I talked Kim into coming into the studio to do some pregnancy pictures with me. The amazing Logan did an incredible job with us and our bellies. Kim and I planned our lives out when we were in seventh grade and of course we were going to have babies at the same time! I thought it is hilarious that this prediction of ours actually came true so I decided that it needed to be documented.




This is our kids engagement picture. They just don't know it yet!

This is us doing a serious face. Yeah Right.

4 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute! How fun to be pregnant together! That is my dream, to be pregnant at the same time as Cat. That might take a lot of luck or a lot of planning but I still want it to happen! ;) I hope your last week or two go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belly photos is something i wish I had done. I think that is so sweet! Wow you are almost there! congrats! Did you decide on a name yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...