Friday, February 1, 2008

Current State of the Belly


I don't really remember what it is like to sleep through the night or to really be and stay asleep longer than 30 min. Hmmm. But I am pretty sure I won't experience good sleep for a long while yet. (I know I know "It is only going to get worse.") Baby boy still refuses to grow out. He just grows up higher and higher into my lungs and rib cage. He viciously reminds me when my posture is unacceptable with a swift kick to the ribs. I am afraid he is going to bust a hole right through by belly before I ever go into labor. The most recent development is that once again I have found myself experiencing "reverse" pregnancy. I didn't really have morning sickness in my first trimester, but oh boy do I have it now. My body isn't a fan of my estrogen levels. So I spend about four hours (at least) every morning wanting so badly to puke while trying to be a cheery Silver Pelican Employee! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...