Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hooray for AMAZING Friends!!


My friends put on a baby shower for me last night. And I am speechless. I can't believe how many people came and am still in awe at how generous everyone was. Wow. A special thanks needs to be handed out to Kim, Alisa, and my mom for being incredible hostesses and pulling the whole thing off. The food was wonderful, the company even better and the presents a very nice bonus. Thank you thank you to all of you behind the scenes people (who I suspect helped the mess vanish) and everyone who came to support Scott and I in our upcoming adventure. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart and love you all!

4 comments:

  1. Look how big and cute your baby belly is!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britta! I'm so glad I was able to go to the shower! You look so beautiful and happy! I hope the delivery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I wish I could have been there! You little adorable Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britta I am so excited for you! congratulations, I can't believe you only have 14 days to go, how exciting... I hope everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...