Tuesday, April 27, 2010

baby bruderer is a . . .


Wow. Another boy!! Believe it or not I am excited. It has taken a little bit of mental adjusting ( I was sure it was a girl this time!) but I am thrilled for Ben to have a little buddy to wrestle with! So far this boy is much quieter than his older brother. He doesn't move around too much and it is not very often. At this point I was feeling Ben move all day long inside me, quite vigorously. This one seems to be very shy. He did not want to have an ultrasound. He kept hiding from us or turning the other way. The first thing Ben did was roll over and expose his man parts! I will try everything to get this one to move around more, pushing on him, drinking orange and laying very still, etc. But no dice. He moves on his own terms. The other day I was getting worried because I hadn't felt much movement lately. I tried not to panic (I am not good at that). But as soon as I put Ben on my lap and we started talking I swear the baby started jumping around inside me. Sounds like he can't wait to meet big brother Ben!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! By about 16-17 weeks I was feeling Daphne and Joseph quite a lot. But this one it is so quiet! I was really starting to panic. I just barely started to feel *it* and I'm 21 weeks! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling they will be opposites! Yay for boy #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another boy Britta! I'm sure he will be just as adorable as Ben.

    (Hey we are coming home this summer. We would love to see you guys!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Britta! That is so fun to have another Boy. They will love playing with each other...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calvin was also very responsive when Weston was on my belly...I often told Steve that the two boys had already started their kicking wars...

    And again I have to say that I'm so glad you'll be in the same boat as me with two boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Congratulations Britta! I was excited to hear it is a boy! It will be fun to have two little guys only a couple months apart. Maybe it will give us an excuse to get together and play!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...