Tuesday, September 28, 2010

bathroom breaks

one of the things i miss the most about my life pre-kids is going to the bathroom alone. being able to thumb through a magazine while in the loo instead of having to read thomas the tank engine to your two year old while he sits on your lap and you try to take care of some business.
my mom sent me an article and a talk about why motherhood is worth it and so important. she had been nagging me to read it. it isn't that i didn't want to. it is that there is no time. so i decided that since scott was home and i am still just a week out from having baby and going to the bathroom was still and ordeal that it would be the perfect time to read that stuff. i had just sat down and pulled out the article and i hear,"mommy are you?" then i hear ben wander into my bathroom. i knew then my opportunity was gone. so he finds me in the bathroom. then he runs out and starts saying,"where she is? where she is?" as he sneaks back into the bathroom. he comes around the corner where i am and roars really loud. he repeats this fun game at least ten times. i laughed and laughed because the other option was crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...