Friday, July 1, 2022

How to personalise your own Embroidery Hairstyles

Have you ever wanted to express the connection you have to the amazing
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
EMBROIDERY
PUNCH NEEDLE
WEAVING

Have you ever wanted to capture the connection you have to the amazing women in your life?

When I imagine the scene in my new Soul Sisters pattern, I see me (that's me on the left with the curly dark hair), hanging out with my besties, heading off to a festival. Ah such good times - I guess these days we must have arranged a babysitter for some escapism!

The creation of this pattern started out a whole year ago - I wanted to make a pattern with hairstyles and quickly realised how much work it was to learn all the different hairstyles. And how hard it would be to put that into one pattern.  I pretty quickly settled on a simple pattern with one hairstyle - The Florist - which proved to be super popular.  But there was always way more styles I wanted to learn and put into a pattern.

Over the Christmas holidays I really went deep into learning and testing all the different hairstyles there are - and quickly realised I loved it!

As I started to share all the work I'd been doing, I was getting feedback like:

"ooh that's cool, I want to do one with my mum and my sister"

or

"I think I'll need to add another one for my three besties and I"

Which is when I realised that a defined pattern with a fixed hairstyle wasn't really going to work - people needed to learn how to personalise them with their own hairstyles.

That's why we've included the complete Stitching Hairstyles for Embroidery Course along with the Soul Sisters pattern.  So that you have a library of hairstyles that you can choose from and can adjust the pattern to make it your own.

GRAB THE COURSE

So tell me, who do you seen in your pattern, who will you be stitching?  Hit reply to let me know!

Julie xx.

P.S.  As a special introductory offer, you can get $20 off the Stitching Hairstyles for Embroidery Course right now.  But you'll have to hurry - this offer will end tomorrow night!

CLICK HERE to enrol now

Facebook
 
Instagram
 
Pinterest
 
Youtube

 

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.

Clever Poppy Ltd
39 Woodside Ave Northcote, Auckland 0627

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...