Saturday, May 14, 2011

8 months!

 Oh my baby boy!! He is growing up so so fast. I feel like I am posting about him getting another month older every other day.
 We are starting to get back to a better sleep schedule. Hallelujah. He is a little piggy. I swear he eats more in one day that Ben does. He literally will eat anything. I have never seen him reject any kind of food. He loves it all.
 He is still desperately trying to figure out crawling. He can get himself up on all fours in a plank position, but then he usually crashes or slides himself backwards which makes him really mad because he is now farther from whatever he is trying to reach.
 "Da Da" is still his favorite word of choice. However, when he gets really mad there will occasionally be a "Ma Ma" thrown in there. "Ba Ba" is also showing up now and then. Maybe he is saying, "Ben." Yeah right. He is probably trying to send out a warning call that big brother is about to attack, again. Poor Cole is gonna have to get tough quick to survive his brother.
 Coley still LOVES his toes. He like to be held facing out so that he can play with his toes while you hold him. He is still my little sunshine ball; always, smiley, happy and sweet.
 So typical. Ben attacking and Cole trying to escape or yell for reinforcements.
 Such a cute moment, but I would be lying if I didn't say that I was mostly terrified. I was so afraid that Ben was going to take of at full speed and launch Cole right out of the wagon!
 But they do love each other.

4 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love that little bigger I just want to squeeze him!! Such a little stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slightly worried about little cole's brain, I know Ben too well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cole has the cutest roundest face ever! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...