Friday, May 6, 2011

what a day

 Finally a nice warm spring day! We were outside all day! Ben and I have the  sunburns to prove it. I haven't seen the sun in so long I have forgotten the purpose of sunscreen! Oops.
 Ben emptied all the dirt out of my planter onto the porch. Perfect.
 Ben raced his Lightning McQueen bike everywhere. He was on a "bug hunt" for potato bugs.
 Cole just sat and soaked up the sun and tried to avoid being tackled as much as possible.

 Oh, and he smiled and smiled and smiled. Just like always.
 Ben was really, really good at hiding. I couldn't find him anywhere!!
Hmmmm. That is an odd looking tree. . .
 Check out these lashes!! Get out. Why do boys gets lashes like this?
We laughed a lot too!

3 comments:

  1. BEST BLOG POST EVER!!!! I seriously just started crying...I love these boys and you are the best momma ever! And best photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boys! They are so sweet. I'm excited to see them in Lake Powell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better put these photos on your walls! They are SO great!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...