Friday, June 3, 2011

CAT dealership

 What was one of our fist stops in Las Vegas? The CAT dealership of course! I drove by it when I was in Vegas last March and I knew Ben would be bananas for this place.
 I was right. We could not contain him. He ran from digging truck to digging truck screaming that this one was his favorite. He loved the ones with the "WALL-E" tires. He loved the ones with the huge scoops. He loved them all.
He was so happy that he even agreed to cooperate, slightly, for a family picture. How funny is it that we all match the digging trucks? Totally unplanned. Hilarious.
He couldn't resist doing a little digging himself.
This is Ben helping the digging truck scoop up the dirt. He thought he was really helping. My favorite part of this picture is his underwear sticking out.
Why not test out the scoop?
What handsome boys I have!
The face says it all!
AWESOME!! Favorite picture ever (so far). So so so Benjamin.
Yeah, there was a store inside, and we found "Bruder" brand trucks. He is spoiled. That is all.

3 comments:

  1. You were right....I LOVE this post!! He is so stinking cute! I don't know what it is but I seriously am IN LOVE WITH THIS KID!! What am I going to do when I have my own? I love the picture of him running to each truck, and the one of him in the scooper (LOVE IT), and the ones of him in the wheels! And of course him walking away with his prize....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a boy! I also love the one where he is lifting the truck and his belly is hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys could be a CAT family! Love the family picture...if your kids are ever kidnapped it wasn't me :) There is just shear joy on every picture of Ben!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...