Friday, June 10, 2011

classic car show

 SWEET!!! I am not sure who had a better time, me or Ben. I have a serious fetish for old cars. Scott always asks me what my dream car would be, thinking I will say an Acura MDX or Lexus that. But I could really care less, a car is just a car to me. But old cars that is another thing. If it was even remotely practical I would lust after one of these cars.

 C'mon, these cars are sooooo much cooler than anything you see coming out of a factory these days!
 They don't make them like they used to! Sigh . . .

Can you find Ben? Look really closely at the hubcap.

 This was an Amphicar! Yes it drives on land and in the water! Check the propellers underneath!!
 This was the "Mater" truck. The owner left it all rusted and added some Mater stickers. The kids were all nuts for this one. Even though it didn't have a tow hitch, the kids all thought it was the real Mater.






2 comments:

  1. Love the car pics!! Those cars are so sweet! And I totally agree, older cars are way more rad than the newer cars today! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible. What awesome pictures. I'm not a big car person either. I'm glad Ben had a great time. I would have loved to see him and those cars together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...