Saturday, July 30, 2011

10 months!

 Cole is so big!! Aaahhh! And he is so so much fun. He turned 10 months while we were at Lake Powell, so he has houseboat shots for his most recent milestone. We think that he has the Hatch skin because he only has to be out in the sun for 2 seconds to get tan lines in his rolls! He browns up so so quick when he is in the sun, but I tried to keep him in the shade to keep cool.
 He is still my chunky little monkey and eats everything in sight! Including rocks and sand. Except I think I have found a food that he is not fond of . . . oatmeal! Really? He loves pickles but hates oatmeal?
Cole is sunshine, all the time. He really does make me happy when skies are gray. He does have a pretty awesome warning cry when Ben is coming at him full speed. Can't blame him, his brother is out to get him, I swear. Cole has gotten sick of Ben stealing all of his toys from him, so now whenever Ben swipes one from him Cole just screams at him at full volume. So funny. Ben is reconsidering sharing.
He is quite the mover and the shaker. He does a booty drop dance when we sing "shake your booty." Cole is a super fast crawler these days. He is mastering the art of climbing the stairs and he is so incredibly proud of himself. The only problem is that sometimes he gets so excited he forgets what he is doing and tumbles down. Luckily, we haven't had a major fall yet. . . He loves to speed crawl over to the stairs, crawl up to the first landing and turn around and flash me a huge mischievous grin and squeal. Melts me every time.
His newest trick is throwing. We went on a walk to the lake and of course Ben had to stop and throw rocks. But what was really funny is Cole sat there and watched Ben really closely for about a half an hour and then he picked up a rock and started throwing them too! Now he throws everything. He throws left handed and right handed and double handed over his head. Ben loves that he can play "catch" with him now.
Cole makes this really funny "ooohh" sound and puckered face when he gets really, really excited about something. Makes me laugh everytime!
We love you sunshine!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE him...I love his model pic, the one where he is standing up holding the railings and looking over his shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sunshine! Perfect description. Love that cute boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know...as I have been studying tonight I have left my computer by me with the picture of Cole, the third one down, so when I get sick of studying or need a pick me up (which is on average every 2 minutes) I look at him! He really is sunshine! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...