Wednesday, July 6, 2011

zoo day!

 aaaahh the zoo! such a beautiful day. it was even more beautiful because my sister was there with us! ben loves it when aunt chic comes to town.
 ben thought the elephants eating their lunch was hilarious and mostly confusing.
 the zoo is currently under massive renovation. ben thought they might need some help to get the project finished. but he didn't quite have the muscle to do it alone.
 good thing aunt chic was there to back him up.
 i love giraffes. why? because they are awkwardly beautiful.
 it totally looked like the giraffe in the back is leaning up against the wall. not the case. he is standing in the weirdest position with most of his weight on one of his back legs.

 grandma had a great time snuggling coley.
i made chic play dress up. ha ha!
oh my little melty coley. he so has my heart wrapped around his chunky finger.
 last time we were at the zoo, ben was terrified of the the carousel. but this time he was begging to go on it. so what super awesome animal did he choose to ride?
 the stationary peacock boat. oh brother.
 what on earth would you need an emergency ladder at the zoo for?
in case you fall in the gorilla enclosure. i don't think that makes me feel safe.

1 comment:

  1. What an AWESOME day! I had so much fun with you guys! I love the pictures, I'm pretty sure you captured all the memorable moments of the day! Love you and miss you lots! And I just want to squeeze your boys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...