Thursday, July 28, 2011

powell videos

 So this is when Ben and Scott fell asleep in the dingy and we watched Ben wake up and start rowing himself!!

Ben and Moki had a love/hate relationship for most of the trip. He loved chasing him around and throwing his toy and dragging him across the floor. But he was not a fan on him nipping his heels when he wanted to play. Cole loved Moki. At first they weren't too sure of each other, but Moki was usually pretty soft aside from an occasional playful leap. I swear Cole was saying,"da" in reference to the dog by the end of the trip!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I just laughed so hard!!! I love how Ben was so calm about rowing them back in! And I love how stoked he was pulling Moki, so stinking cute!!! And hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I like that shirt he's wearing! :) what cool aunt gave him that one?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...