Wednesday, July 20, 2011

brighton

 nothing quite like shepard's dinners up at the cannon cabin and a stroll around silver lake. so beautiful and just the right temperature. i couldn't believe how much water there was. the run-off this year is out of control and there is still snow blocking sections of the trail!


 Mr. Smiley Coley.

  Benjamin exploring with Uncle Andrew.

 Grandpa Wayne keeping Cole happy. Cole always looks so little when Grandpa Wayne holds him. I love it!
  Beautiful Aunt Becky with her daddy.
 Look that's me!! Can you believe it? I am appearing on my own blog. Don't get too used to it.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I just wish I was there with you guys! Becky looks gorgeous! Cole looks SO big in that last picture! So much fun. I love that Ben held Andrews hand the whole time! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love the bug spray in Wayne's pocket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! When did this happen? I guess it was the 24th or something. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...