Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Day in Utah

Yes we had two Christmas mornings! Which was fantastic. The only problem is that Ben now thinks that Christmas happens every couple of weeks. Ooops.
Aunt Chicken (Kiersten) was Ben's favorite person to help unwrap presents.
Cole was satisfied being snuggled by the Grandmas.
Ben cruised through presents so fast. He hardly stopped to take a breath.
Ben was such a great brother. He opened all of Cole's presents for him! At least he showed Cole what he got.

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!! Ben loves loves Buzz. He flies him around all the time and yells, "To infinity and beyond!!"



My favorite part of Christmas morning was watching my mom, grandma and grandpa open my surprise gift! I made a photo book for my grandma with the photographs I took of her making chocolates. She cried, which is a huge deal. She never cries. It my whole life to be able to make her that happy.

Grandma and Grandpa Richens spoiled Ben with ski rentals for the season! Ben couldn't wait for the slops so Aunt Chicken braved the cold with him to ski on the frost.

This is Ben "dropping a cliff."



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...