Tuesday, January 25, 2011

day on the lake

 Best day ever. Period. I love being out on the lake in a boat. and to be able to do it in December! Wow. The boys love love boat rides. It was Cole's first boast trip and he loved it! Ben loved the engine noises. He kept telling Grandpa Clark to go faster.





 When we go to Texas we take the ski boat out on the lake and got to one of the lake restaurants. They are awesome. There are docks off the back of the restaurants so you don't park your car you dock your boat! So awesome. Great food too.






Yes that is me in a wetsuit. I went waterskiing on December 21st! Best Christmas present by far! It felt so amazing! Meanwhile back in Utah Kiersten was skiing 2 feet of powder. I will take the lake and the sun anyday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Your pictures are SO much fun! Yes I stalk you guys everyday, but that first pic of Cole is ADORABLE! You could put that on the cover of a baby magazine. And the ones of Ben are as always adorable, I just love that little kids personality. And I love the ones of you! I wish I could have been skiing with you :( And you are such a good momma to those boys and your big boy, it looks like you guys had a blast! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...