Thursday, January 20, 2011

fun in the texas sun

 Oh the Texas sun! Ben was so so so excited to be able to go outside! He ran and ran and ran all over the backyard. I wish we had a real backyard here for him to play in. He loved Grandpas big dirt pile and the sweet digging trucks Grandma Linda had for him to play with.

 Thanks to Grandpa Clark's hard work there was a sweet basketball court complete with night lights for the boys to shoot some hoops? Who's that hottie going for a layup? Oh that's my sweetie Scotty!



 The big boy's hoop was a little high for Ben, so Uncle Steve helped him out!

 While the boys played basketball, Cole and I sat underneath the huge acorn tree in the backyard. I LOVE this tree. I think it is so beautiful. There are trees like this all over in Austin and I am infatuted.

 Yeah for cars!!



I think there will be a soccer career in his future!! 
This post is making me miss the sunny warm days in Texas. Sigh . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love that in every picture of Ben his cheeks are bright red and he is sweaty from him running everywhere! He is a handful...ps that backyard is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...