Monday, January 10, 2011

"i wuv you so munch"

ben's new thing is to constantly tell me "i wuv you mommy. i wuv you so munch." it cracks me up. not to mention is a fabulous reward for all that i go through with him. he tells me all the time. he will randomly run up to me and throw his arms around me, give me a smooch, usually a "big juicy one," say "i wuv you!"the funniest is when he is in the middle of yet another ridiculous temper tantrum or he is getting disciplined, he looks up at me with big puppy dog eyes and says,"but i wuv you so munch." it is hard to maintain disciplining him when i am about to burst out laughing at his attempts to avoid punishment with declarations of love. what a kid.

1 comment:

  1. Ben's sweater is so cute! I love this picture of him, it is adorable. How cute is he, he does wuv you, you are so good with him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...