Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday!

How spoiled is Ben? Honestly. I like to think that he is just really really loved!
Count 'em! Three whole years old!
 
Ben with Aunt "Apee."
 
The cupcakes for his birthday looked way cooler in my head.  Since we were having a Lightning McQueen party (again) I tried to make them look like white wall tires and regular tires with hubcaps. Not so much. Oh well. They tasted delicious!
I am quite disappointed with myself about the pictures from Ben's birthday. I didn't take nearly as many as I should have or wanted too. I was so distracted trying to get dinner ready (which was an hour late!) and presents and cake done that I hardly took any pictures! Sigh. I don't even have a picture of me or Scott with Ben at the party! Do I have a brain? Sometimes . . .
 Ben and his best buddy, Uncle Jason.
 Woody and Buzz together at last!! Sally was so helpful to make sure that Ben didn't trip on his Buzz costume.
 Ben got the toy he has been dreaming about. A "fireball" Lightning McQueen. It lights up and everything. This is the Lightning McQueen from the "Toyko Mater" short. He adores it. Why the long face? Cousin Weston also loves Lightning Mcqueen and he really really wanted to play with this cool car too. So we had a few tears on both sides. So sad.
How funny is Ben's face while we sing to him?

2 comments:

  1. Tell him to stop growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Mason saw these pictures and said, "who dat mom?"
    Ben
    "He be my friend mom"

    haha, so cute! Too bad we don't live closer because I am sure they would be great friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...