Wednesday, August 31, 2011

camping

Ben gets to go on the boys camp out this year. Last year Daddy, Uncle Steve, and Uncle Jason went camping without him. I thought his heart was going to break in his chest. He cried and cried and cried. It almost broke my heart. So this year when the boys decided that Ben and Weston could come, Ben and I jumped for joy. This morning I asked him if he was excited about the trip. This is how our conversation went:

Me: "Ben! Are you so excited to go camping with the boys this weekend?"
Ben: "Yeah. But its a boys trip. You can't come. But you will be in my heart. And I go fishing with Uncle Jason and catch a catfish wif wong (long) tencles (tentacles aka whiskers)."

I almost teared up. "You will be in my heart?" What three year old says that? I wish I knew where he came up with this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...