Wednesday, August 31, 2011

preschool!

 Okay, okay he is not officially in preschool yet. But we did go to orientation at his school! He was so excited. We ended up leaving way too early and taking a very scenic route to preschool because he was itching to go so bad. His preschool is going to be so much fun. I am so excited for him. His teacher is awesome and she has so many fun things planned for these kids this year. I do not have preschool talents at all. I feel so blessed to have found a preschool with a teacher who is so excited, energetic and invested. I am not so sad about this milestone, but that may change the first day I drop him off for real. He is so ready for this. He can't wait. He keeps reminding me that I can't come to preschool, its only for big kids.
 I love you big kid!


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it!! How cute are you two?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Britta! I'm pretty sure you've aced parenting 505 with grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP HIM! he is growing up to fast! But I love it! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...