Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cole is 1!!

 I cannot believe he is one! I am in complete denial that my baby will soon be leaving the baby stage and becoming a toddler! I am so so sad. I love this little ball of sunshine and wish he could be my sweet cuddly ball of sunshine forever.
 He slept in until 10:00 am this morning! When he woke up Ben was already at preschool, so we did a morning celebration with just mommy and daddy and Cole. He ate a lovely breakfast of blueberry cupcakes.
 And he savored every single bite.

 I think he ate three muffins all by himself!
 He loved playing in the balloons we had waiting for him to tell him "Happy Birthday!"


 After all those muffins, and playing, he sure was thirsty!
Happy Birthday little man! We love you!
 This was Cole's favorite present that he opened today. He loves anything that he can throw, especially balls. It kept both boys entertained for a long time. So fun to watch them play together!


3 comments:

  1. If you give a Cole a muffin, he'll probably want a sippy of milk.

    Happy first birthday Coley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my he is so cute! Happy Birthday Cole :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...