Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our Very Hungry Caterpillar

 HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY COLE!!


 What did our Very Hungry Caterpillar eat at his party?
1 slice of watermelon
2 hot dogs
3 strawberries
some apple bits
and a lot of cake!
 I was shocked this kid didn't just devour his cake in one big bite. But I think it was because he was literally stuffed to the brim with all of the other food he ate. So we actually did two cake eating sessions. The second one was a bit more exciting.
 He really liked the M&Ms on the bottom of the cake. It took a lot of convincing to get him to try the actual cake.


 Grandma Gwen couldn't handle the amount of frosting he was eating. She had to wipe him off. So funny.

The bounce house may have been the highlight of Cole's party. It was definitely his favorite part! He absolutely loved it! He attacked it just like he attacks the playground. He was bouncing and flipping all over the place. A big thanks to the Hill's for renting it out to us!



 BEST DAY EVER!
 Presents! Cole loved every single one of his presents. He did get really mad at me though because I didn't let him play with each one long enough before we moved on to the next one.
 He got completely spoiled. I like to think it means he is just really, really loved.

 We had an arts and crafts table for the kiddos to make their very own Very Hungry Caterpillars.
 Of course Ben recruited Jason to help him paint his.
Ben wasn't much in the mood for pictures. Big shock. But his best buddy Brynner was!! Brynner's new thing is "power poses." Pretty awesome if you ask me!
 Ahhh, love! Today would not have been possible without our Daddy!
This necklace was my present to myself for Cole's birthday. It says, "You are my sunshine." There is also a little "c" hanging on the chain. It is so perfect. It reminds me every day how lucky I am to have such a sunshine baby.
 Aunt Kara with Sally and Adri.
 They were scoping out the treat table first. Can you blame them? Most of us are die hard Cougar fans. Today was also the big BYU vs. Utah game. Sadly, it didn't end well for us.
 Our lone little Ute was a little grumpy from his nap.



 Did we plan the stripe thing? Nope! I guess we must be family.
 Ben only smiles for pictures when Jason is in them with him.

Happy Birthday little man! We love you so so much! 
Thank you for being our sunshine!

6 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? Who are you and what did you do with my best friend! You are so creative!!!! Everything is so cute! I'm coming to you for my next event. And the necklace is so sweet. Where did you get it? Ok...I need to just call you. (this is kim by the way...don't know why I can't post under my name??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can plan our next party! That is the CUTEST thing ever!!!! I'm glad he liked the bounce house. So much fun!!!! Seriously. Daphne's birthday is in March. She will be 7. Start thinkin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! Such a fun party, I am so happy I was able to be there and to finally make an appearance on the blog. I miss you guys already, I had so much fun with you guys. I love that little coley, such a ball of love and sunshine! You are one creative girl, I'm jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this made me miss you guys so much! as soon as I got to be a stay at home mom, i had to move! I am loving it here, but missing it there too! happy hungry caterpillar birthday mr. cole!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful Britta! What a wonderful party. How fun! We wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Love the birthday boy, love his momma, love the rest of your family, love the theme, love the necklace, I love it all! I'm just gushing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...